Death certificate of Baseva Lazarus from Valdosta (Lowndes, Georgia) in 1930
Citation & online image
Mrs. Seea Lazarus death certificate #4290; filed 8 Feb 1930 in Lowndes, Georgia, United States; online in "Georgia Non-Indexed Death Certificates", United States, Vital Records, Public Health, RG 26-5-95; images from 1928-30 at the Georgia Archives' Virtual Vault (http://cdm.georgiaarchives.org:2011/cdm/search/searchterm/Deaths-Number-1930--03951_04290).
- Filing date: 8 Feb 1930
- Death date: 6 Feb 1930, 11:30 P.M.
- Death location: 404 Central Ave, Valdosta, GA
- Informant: Sam Lazarus, Valdosta, GA
- Age: 81 years, 9 months, 6 days [estimated birth date: April 30, 1848]
- Name of Husband (widow): Jacob Lazarus
- Birthplace: Poland
- Father/birthplace: Lewis Pearlman/Poland
- Mother/birthplace: Ressa [name slightly illegible] (Don't Know)/Poland
- Cause of death: purpura hemorrhagica (secondary = senility)
- Date/Place of burial: 7 Feb 1930, Thomasville, GA (Undertaker = McGowan Ousley Darkes of Valdosta)