Marriage record of Regina Kester and Wilson Frank of Preble, Ohio in 1899
Abstract (and link to online image of original document) for the marriage record of Regina D. Kester and Wilson Frank in Preble, Ohio, United States from 1899.
Citation and File
Marriage of Regina Kester and Wilson Frank, 15 February 1899, Preble County Probate Court; Marriage Record Book 7, page 13, license #25; Ohio, United States (https://familysearch.org/pal:/MM9.3.1/TH-1-17963-8832-51).
- Bride: Regena D. Kester
- Age: 39 years of age on 6 May 1899
- Residence: Eaton, Preble, Ohio
- Birth place: [blank]
- Occupation: dressmaking
- Father: Heeny Kester
- Mother: Helmina Kester
- Groom: Wilson Frank
- Age: 49 years of age on 6 January 1900
- Residence: Preble, Ohio
- Birth place: Greenville, Ohio
- Occupation: farming
- Father: David Frank
- Mother: Rachel Dwyer
- Officiant: Rev. Geo. Weber, M. G.
- Probate Judge: John A. Moore
- Licence Issued: 15 February 1899
- Marriage Date: 15 February 1899
- Filing Date: 24 February 1899