Passport application for Maria Luisa Valera (Rueda y Martinez) of Havana, Cuba in 1962
Abstract of the passport application for Maria Luisa Celia Rueda y Martinez (former married surname Valera), filed 15 May 1962 in Habana, Cuba. Includes a summary of key information and a downloadable file of the scanned application.
Passport application for Maria Luisa Celia Rueda y Martinez, filed 15 May 1962, Department of Citizenship and Passports, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Habana, Cuba. [Download the original document, scanned with permission from her granddaughter's private collection.]
An overview of the main people, places, and dates found in this document.
- 15 May 1962: Date of application.
- 18 May 1962: Date of receipt - by Passports department.
- 23 December 1892: Date of Maria's birth - in Nueva Paz, Habana [references p. 464, vol. 1-E, Births (Nacimientos), Civil Registry, Municipal Court, Nueva Paz; conflicts with August 25th date from grave stone].
- Maria Luisa Celia Rueda Martinez: the person applying for a Cuban passport with this document.
- Pedro: Maria Luisa's father, surname is probably Rueda
- Florinda: Maria Luisa's mother, surname is probably Martinez
- Juan Manuel Sanchez Ocejo: witness to Maria Luisa's identity, native of Guines, living in the Amargura neighborhood (no. 68)
- Luis Nuñez Castro: witness to Maria Luisa's identity, native of Habana, living in the Amargura neighborhood (no. 68)
- Dr. Arturo Galletti Cabot: notary public in Habana
- Maria's current residence: Calle 29 B, No. 7409, e/74 y 76, Marianao accidentalmente en esta ciudad [Habana]
- Status: divorced [probably from Ernesto Valera]
- Height: medium
- Skin color: white
- Eye color: hazel
- Hair color: gray
- Visible marks: none
- Occupation: in the home
- Accompanied by: no one
- Form MCP-1-A: modelo para mayores de edad o familiar (form for elderly or family)